Josh Chandler Update

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Tuesday Update (7/4/06)

(Cari)Hi to all. I hope that you all have a fabulous Independence Day.

No fireworks from Josh today. All he did was rest. I guess that I cannot complain after all of the activity that he had yesterday. He still followed commands on occasions, but he was pretty zonked all day. He was able to be off of the ventilator 6 hours last night and 6 hours today. This is good progress. I pray that tomorrow he will do even more.

Mom and dad traveled home today and will return on Thursday. They had some things to take care of and they felt that this was a good time to do it. Other than that, nothing new. I wish I had more, but thankfully nothing bad to report.

Have a great rest of the week. We love you all.

4 Comments:

  • Cari,
    I just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking about your whole family, and I've been praying for your brother since I heard what's happened!! Please let me know if you need anything up in Chapel Hill!

    Love ya,

    Carol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:04 AM  

  • Chandler Family,
    I am praying for Josh daily. I just now figured out how to do this so some of this is a little belated. When I found out about Josh, I was about to board a plane by myself for the first time. I thought I'd never get home! I was crying too much to see straight. But I have not stopped praying. I know God is goiong to work this out! I kept praying Josh would do something huge before I had to move to Florida last Thursday but he has a mind of his own! Oh well! I am so happy that he is continuing to progress. My prayers are with you all as I know my parent's prayers are also.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:28 AM  

  • Just wanted you to know that prayers on Josh's behalf are being lifted in Ocala, FL!
    Our God is big and loves to do BIG things.
    Amy Sue

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:48 PM  

  • Cari,

    Just read the latest updates. What a blessing! Josh is on our prayer sheet every Wed. night, and tonight is no different. We will keep praying. Remember, with God nothing shall be impossible.

    Blessings,

    Pastor Scot Shelburne
    Falls Road Baptist Church
    Rocky Mount, NC

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home