Josh Chandler Update

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

No Update Yesterday

(Brandon) I did not receive any emails from Cari regarding Josh in the last few days. If I remember correctly, she will be returning to UNC-CHapel Hill Memorial on Wednesday. I know that everyone, like I do, anticipates daily the improvements with Josh. The family is extremely thankful that you are praying for Josh. Please continue praying, for Josh, and also the family. They have been at the hospital for most of the 6 weeks that Josh has been there.

I will look forward to posting the next update tonight.

1 Comments:

  • Brandon,

    Thank you for posting the updates for us to read! It is a great help to those of us who cannot be there.

    We're praying for you Josh!!!

    Jonathan & Katie W.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home