Josh Chandler Update

Monday, July 17, 2006

Slowly...but Steady! (7/16/06)

Josh had a pretty good day again today. He was alert for a good part of the day. He talked just a little bit. It is still pretty difficult to understand what he is saying because he is so weak. Dad got him to hum a little with the music and sometimes he mouthed the words of some of the songs. I am glad that he remembers them. Josh didn't do anything new today, but I am so pleased with all that he is currently doing. I am going to try and get a big wheelchair (almost like a bed that folds to a wheelchair) from physical therapy and see if we can get Josh out of the bed tomorrow. I hope they will let him - I know that he would like it very much.

That is about it for today. Dad is traveling back home tonight - pray for safety. I will be going home on Tuesday night to go to work for a couple of days. I hope to get alot done on Monday and Tuesday regarding rehab placement. Please pray the doors open up for Charlotte.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home