Josh Chandler Update

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Update: 7/21/06

Josh did fine again today according to mom. Physical therapy was able to sit him on the side of the bed for about 10 minutes today. Josh needed a lot of help to sit up but he was able to use his right arm a little bit to hold himself steady. I am sure that he really enjoyed being in a different position, even if only for 10 minutes. They are continuing to rotate the splints to help out his arm (left) and ankles. Nothing too exciting happened today.

As far as rehab is concerned, a door opened up so that we MIGHT be able to get to Charlotte. Thursday they told us that his benefits fell thru for Charlotte and that he would be going to Greenville, but then my dad got home and opened the mail and Josh had a card for benefits with North Carolina - so the Charlotte door opened back up!! Unfortunately all of this happened late Friday afternoon so we will have to wait until Monday morning to get some more definite answers. God is good. I was very excited about the unexpected benefits surprise.

I pray that you all have a great weekend. Josh is supposed to have a couple of visitors this weekend which I know will boost his spirits. Thank you all for you love and prayers. We love you all.

1 Comments:

  • Cari, Barb, and Jim,
    Just wanted you to know that we love you. I know the days are long and tiring, but we are so thrilled that you are seeing some progress. I wish there was some way we could help. We sure miss seeing you especially, Barb! Hang in there. I know you wouldn't have it any other way than to be at Josh's side. Cari, I am so sorry I did not get to talk to you when you were home that Sunday morning. I remember seeing you but wished we could have talked. Please tell Josh we love him and continue to pray for him and by all means to HURRY UP and get home!!! :) Let us know if we can do anything at all. Daye and Company

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home