Josh Chandler Update

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Weekend Update (7/22,23)

Hello to everyone. I am sorry that I did not get to the update yesterday. My roommate got married Saturday (congratulations to Victoria and Jerry!), and I just couldn't get around to it.

Josh is continuing to do fine. We are just in a stagnate place of trying to get to a rehab facility. I am praying that come Monday morning we will get the ball rolling again and get some answers. We had a few answers to prayer late Friday afternoon, but I will tell you about all of that at a later date (I am waiting for confirmation of rehab first).

Josh is having a little problem right now with tremors. He still follows commands, but he just shakes alot and I think it interferes with how well he can move his hand. The doctors seem to think it is the side effect of some of them medicines he is on, so they are trying to adjust some things to get them to stop. The tremors seem to have slowed down a little, but please pray this will go away. He did have some visitors this weekend and he was able to recognize them. Mom said he intently listened to what they were saying.

My goal for Josh this week is to get him into a chair and really work hard with him as far as physical therapy is concerned. I know that he would love to get out of the bed, so that is what I am going to push for tomorrow. Anyway that is about it.

I pray you all have a wonderful week. I will talk with you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home